Friday, January 02, 2004

I've got it!
I figured it out.
I know what the coolest nickname of 2004 is going to be.

And let's not forget, I'm the guy who called Pilates, five years ago.

Here we go;

The coolest nickname of 2004 is going to be...

"My Nilla"

As in, "What up guys, this here's Luke, David, Detlef, and my nilla Ryan."

I bolded it in that last sentence so that you would notice that I was using it, it's that good.

Think about it.

My Nilla.

It's so right, it's wrong...to not use it all the time.
Some people would say that it's simply a "white" version of a previously taboo "black" word.
To those people I say, isn't that AWESOME? And who are you fucking people calling me "white"? I'm not white, I'm an American. And let's be honest, I'm really more peach than white. You're only saying that I'm white because you are comparing me to these so called "black" people, if they even exist. So back up off me!

The legend of the roots of this word are soon to be known the world over, and then passed down from generation to generation when families go camping and huddle around the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine for warmth. (It's the future.)

While I was hard at work perfecting the ultimate fake name for when I sign in at the next hotel I go to, (Mike Oxbig, by the way) I glanced down at the box of cookies I was snacking on and inspiration struck.

I had it. The best nickname ever.

Would you like to know how I found it?

You would, wouldn't you?

Oh.

Well, I'll tell you anyway.
I discovered the name by covering the first two letters of the name on the box, and then also covering the word wafers.

My Nilla.

It is destined to become this year's "fushizzle", if I may be so bold. And I may.

So go, tell it on the medium-sized hill, that today was the day that the world of geeky white guys changed forever. Today we earned the very cool, barely perceptible, slight-inclination-of-the-head nod, from the world.

Awe-Yeah! Keep It Real, My Nillas!

One Love.











No comments: