Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LAST PUBLISHED ON MAY 23RD


Those were the words that looked me in the face when I finally decided to dust this puppy off and play a game of fetch in the park with it. Now what the infernal blogging contraption said to me was a simple statement of fact, but I frankly didn't care for it's tone. F you, blog machine.

So welcome back to all 5 or maybe 10 of the readers I have left, I've missed you. The others were weak, but you stayed. You had faith. You knew I would return. Or you're just bored on the computer. Either way you're here and we might as well make a thing of it.

I wondered the other day about what will happen to all of these blogs a hundred years from now. Will my nephew's children be able to read these words that I'm typing now, looking for some insight into what a distant relative was like?
If so, stay in school kids, for as long as you can. Don't you roll your eyes at me, punk, this is your great uncle talking to you from beyond the grave, so show some fucking respect. Sheesh, The Living.

The past few months have been somewhat eventful for the old Ry-Ry, (no one calls me that kids) I was just in The New York City to film a movie called Gumshoe Licked, look for it at Sundance, and before that I was in a few shorts that were written by my good friend Terry Scannell, of the Philadelphia Scannells. These shorts were turned into commercials for some imitation Sprite flavored beverage and can be found on Youtube, right here.

As you know, I went to Orlando Florida in May to do a show with my good buddy Mark Siano. Boy it was "fun". After that we hooked up in Seattle in July to try out our idea for a show about people telling stories. That was actual fun. People seemed to dig it, and hopefully the next time I'm up there we can put on another one. Here's a picture.






He's a big dumb animal, isn't he folks.

So now that we're caught up, let's try and do this more often. I miss us. Go out and live your lives, dear readers, make yourselves happy, but come back soon and I promise this place won't look the same for months on end again. In case it does though, don't blame me, blame Halo 3.

Peace in The NFC East.

3 comments:

Steeb said...

It's good to have you back, brother.

Unknown said...

Psst, what about all those backstage pics you took during Legends? Care to share them with us, Dobosh?
PS That show was frickin awesome...

erika said...

I also welcome you back and also humbly request more photographic images. Also, I miss you.