Thursday, March 04, 2004

RIDING THE OVER-REACTOR TRACTOR


So, I've spent some time over at John Titor dot com and I have to confess my deep and relentless curiosity.

Is it because I'm intrigued by the mere premise of time travel, as we all are, or is it that the answers Mr. Titor gives to the questions posed contain more than just a hint of something that feels genuine?

Basically, what I'm asking is,

Is this guy for real?

Now, I'm not a sap. Nor am I easily convinced of anything ever since I was 17 and figured out that God was just like Santa. Both are old white men, both have big full beards, and both are ficticious entities designed to scare simple minds into behaving correctly. So why am I inclined to listen to this Titor guy and not the guy with the question-mark jacket screaming on the TV about all the free government money?

I don't know. But I am. Perhaps it's the science fiction geek in me, but I want there to be time travelers. And also, I want there to be a Government vs. The People civil war. We'd totally win, even though they have all the tanks and stuff that kills people.

I'm sincerely interested in what my readers think about this subject, and also I'd like to know if they have any thoughts about:

A. Water on Mars. (yay.)

B. The fact that Bill Murray was robbed.

C. The lack of any consistent blog posting these days.

Speaking of that, I'll be working on the new Habit show until Sunday night, so don't expect any more Pinyons until Monday. I don't know what time Monday, but definitely before Davf posts his.

In the meantime, it's back to reading about the five different Presidents of The United States. I mean, back to learning my lines.

Be strong Nillas, for the end is near. Maybe.

No comments: